Graduate Diploma in Finance
For entry into masters degrees in Business Economics, Accounting, Finance, and Risk Management and Financial Regulation.
The Graduate Diploma combines academic study, intensive English language teaching and study skills to prepare you for entry into a university masters degree.
Why apply for the graduate diploma programme?
- full university status
- a quality-assured university programme
- a campus based programme with access to world-class university facilities
- a conditional offer of a place on a designated postgraduate course
- professional support and advice on your university application
- intensive English tuition
- the highest levels of personal care and support
100% of Graduate Diploma students successfully completed their programme