The Graduate Diploma combines academic study, intensive English language teaching and study skills to prepare you for entry into a university masters degree.
Why apply for the graduate diploma programme?
- guaranteed university placement for all successful students
- a quality-assured university programme
- full university status
- a conditional offer of a place on a designated postgraduate degree at Queen's University Belfast
- a campus-based programme with access to university facilities
- active learning in your subject areas with guidance on appropriate study methods
- a highly supportive study environment
100% of Graduate Diploma students successfully completed their programme in 2011
Who should apply for the Graduate Diploma programme?
The Graduate Diploma is suitable for international students who need an introduction to the study of a subject in preparation to study it at postgraduate level, or to upgrade qualifications if you have studied a 3 year Diploma in a relevant subject. The Graduate Diploma is also suitable for those that want to increase or update their subject knowledge or those that need to improve their English language study skills within the context of their chosen subject.