The International Diploma combines academic study, intensive English language teaching and study skills to prepare you for direct entry into the second year of a university degree.
Why apply for the international diploma programme?
- guaranteed university placement for all successful students
- a quality-assured NCUK (Northern Consortium United Kingdom) accredited programme
- full university status
- a conditional offer of a place on the second year of a relevant undergraduate degree at Queen's University Belfast or at one of NCUK's owner universities
- a campus-based programme with access to university facilities
- professional support and guidance with university applications
- the highest levels of personal care and support
Queen's University Management School is one of the UK's top 20 business schools
Who should apply for the International Diploma programme?
The International Diploma is suitable for international students who have completed A-levels or a recognised International Foundation programme, or who are already in the first year of a relevant undergraduate degree in their home country, but do not meet the academic or English language requirements for direct entry to Queen's University Belfast.